I started quilting the orange quilt. I’m almost done but I’ve still got a about 8 inches all the way around. Originally I was planning to do the borders a little different than the rest of the quilt but I decided that I will keep doing the same motif all around.
So no finish yet. But I plan to have the quilting done next week and then I can start the binding and the label.
I did buy fabric yesterday. I finished my Jan Krentz quilt – except for the border.
I applique’d a center star and I purchased new fabric for the borders. I did go through my stash last week and didn’t find anything I liked for the border. And of course, I couldn’t just buy the fabric for the border. I had to buy other stuff too. So I added 4 yards.
Go to more stash reports at QuiltPaintCreate who hosts the Sunday Stash.
The fabric stash:
- Used since last time: 0 yards
- Used year to date: 25.5 yards
- Added since last time: 4 yards
- Added year to Date: 24 yards
- Net used for 2021: 1.5 yards
Nothing used, nothing added. 🙂
The yarn stash:
- Used since last time: 0 skeins
- Used year to date: 9 skeins
- Added since last time: 0 skeins
- Added year to date: 6 skeins
- Net used for 2021: 3 skeins
~Have a quilty week!
You still have positive usage and will have a couple more finishes soon. It’s all good!
So close to a finish!