- I really want to cross stitch on Gamer! – Done I tried to cross stitch every day but I couldn’t do it. But I did a bit, and that’s all that matters.
- continue knitting daily on my morning socks and weasley sweater.. and anything else I’m able to knit is bonus – Again, I did a bit most mornings and days.
- for gardening – done. every day, I go out about 10am as my morning break. I water the plants, check on them and take care of anything that needs to be taken care.
- For quilting: start quilting my orange quilt top. – done.
- Go to the quilt shop and pick fabric for the border of my Jan Krentz quilt. – done
- Reacquaint myself with dancing with the stars – done and grassy creek. – not done.
So I got a lot of a little bit done last week. and I keep working on it.
This week –
- Cross stitch on Titania
- Continue knitting daily on my morning socks and Weasley Sweater. I want to get to this 100% next week.
- Gardening – My friend Julie gave me some more seedlings so I’ll need to get those planted this week.
- Quilting –
- finish quilting the orange quilt top
- wash the new fabric for the border of the Jan Krentz quilt
- Judy Neimeyer – Double Wedding Rings – trim the pieces
- Simple Days – embroider the 3rd block of the January clue
- Dancing with the Stars – continue piecing more of block A.
Happy crafting, friends!