I finished quilting the orange top! And last weekend I purchased the binding just in time. I’ve already counted that yardage last Sunday Stash so this week is zero used, zero added. As a reminder, for those who are new, I purchased the top from my quilt guild’s Annual Treasure Hunt Sale many years ago so I didn’t count the top’s yardage as used. I did put together the back and I counted that a few weeks ago when I put it together. Next step: Binding!
Go to more stash reports at QuiltPaintCreate who hosts the Sunday Stash.
The fabric stash:
- Used since last time: 0 yards
- Used year to date: 30.5 yards
- Added since last time: 0 yards
- Added year to Date: 43 yards
- Net added for 2021: 12.5 yards
Nothing used, nothing added. 🙂
I’m still not knitting much lately and about the only knitting I’m doing is my Weasley sweater. I haven’t even been doing my morning socks lately. It’s a new month though and I need to get back into things this week.
The yarn stash:
- Used since last time: 0 skeins
- Used year to date: 9 skeins
- Added since last time: 0 skeins
- Added year to date: 6 skeins
- Net used for 2021: 3 skeins
~Have a quilty week!