Now that the Orange quilt is finished, next up on the to be quilted list is Glam Clam. I pulled it out of my bag of quilts to be quilted, but I will not be able to touch this again for a couple of weeks. Now that we are all vaccinated, I will be visiting family in Northern California this upcoming weekend.
Even though I finished the Orange Quilt last weekend, I didn’t have time to post my Sunday Stash so I’m adding the 1/2 yard used for the binding. And nothing added. I still have my 40% coupon for my LQS burning a hole in my pocket so I will be using that baby before the end of the month.
Go to more stash reports at QuiltPaintCreate who hosts the Sunday Stash.
The fabric stash:
- Used since last time: .5 yards
- Used year to date: 31 yards
- Added since last time: 0 yards
- Added year to Date: 43 yards
- Net added for 2021: 12 yards
Nothing used, nothing added. 🙂
I am knitting more even though it’s just on my morning socks and on my Weasley sweater. I’m a little more than half way through the front panel of the Weasley sweater. I’ve targeted to do 10 rows per week so that I will have the front panel finished by the end of June.
The yarn stash:
- Used since last time: 0 skeins
- Used year to date: 9 skeins
- Added since last time: 0 skeins
- Added year to date: 6 skeins
- Net used for 2021: 3 skeins
~Have a quilty week!