In January I made my WIP list and I go off this list and my quilt queue list when making my monthly focus list. Things get added as I start new things and updated as I finish projects. Here is an updated list with my Q1 and Q2 starts and finishes.
Finished this third quarter in 2023:
Still a WIP:
1. 45 & Life to go
2. Christmas in Paris
3. Tuella and Friends
4. Judy Neimeyer’s Double Wedding Ring – started Jan. 2020
2022 New Starts
As of q3 2023, I’m thrilled that all the new starts in 2022 that are not hand projects are either finished quilts or flimsies waiting to be quilted.
hand projects started in 2022 –
5. Ornaments – I started this in December 2021 but I’ve been stitching diligently on this throughout 2022. All of the ornaments are finished and yet I wasn’t excited about the finished products. I really had one last step to do and that was to attach a piece of thread to make a hook so I could hang these ornaments on a tree or other place. However I rarely have a tree at Christmas as I usually go home to my mom’s house. As such, I was inspired to make a little table mat. I’m slowly making my way attaching each ornament to the black wool. When they are attached, the next step is to do some ornamental stitches.
6. Prairie something…. I haven’t started this really. I bought it and attended the class at Quilt Emporium and other projects jumped in line. This is not my product but a picture of the instructors and a reminder of the cuteness of it.
7. Mountain Mist: Apple Blossom (November 2022)
I am much further along on this but I have to take a more recent picture. I haven’t yet completed this first block so not that much futher along.
2023 New Starts
1. Quilty Pleasures 2023 Saturday Sampler
2. Kit from Texas trip – 2013
…need to take a picture
3. Tula Pink’s Butterfly 2.0 – I finally broke open this kit and started.
4. Kimberbell: Candy Corn Quilt Shoppe – see my post about starting it here.
Happy quilting friends