I posted my new starts from 2022 a few weeks ago. I forgot one and added it below. I also decided to add my WIPs started prior to 2022 so I have a real complete WIP list. Okay. It’s not all my WIPs. But they are either ones that I’m working on currently or something I just remembered. This list does not include some hand work projects that I have ongoing. I’m not sure I should add those. Maybe one day I will. For some reason just the thought of adding my hand work makes me anxious so for now, I’ll keep them off. Even though I have the handwork I’ve started in 2022 on this list. Also, I doubt I remember all my WIPs so I’ll add them as I remember them. These are the ones that I work on regularly or I purchased/started in 2022. I have a bunch of WIPs from a long time ago that have been tucked away and I honestly cannot remember them. However, I hope to go through this list and as I finish, I plan to replace projects with things hanging out on my table and in my cabinets. Then I want to grab stuff from my closets. I really want to work from stash this year and only buy when I need to 1. support a shop I’m visiting, 2. I need something to finish something, or 3. I find a really good deal and love whatever it is I want to buy.
1. Bonnie Hunter’s 2020 (?) Mystery Quilt – Grassy Creek
2. 45 & Life to go
3. Christmas in Paris
4. Tuella and Friends
5. Judy Neimeyer’s Double Wedding Ring – started Jan. 2020
2022 New Starts
1. February – Linda Ballard – Dresden
2. March – Catherine Wilson – Snowflake
3. Cotton and Chocolate’s 2022 Saturday Sampler Plum Fusion in January 2022. I was pretty caught up until about June. Then I fell behind.
I have started several hand projects this year.
4. Ornaments – I started this in December 2021 but I’ve been stitching diligently on this throughout 2022. I think about half of the 12 ornaments have all been stitched and embroidered. When they are all done I need to adhere it to a backing with stiffer fusible and then sew the little strings to allow me to hang them.
5. Prairie something…. I haven’t started this really. I bought it and attended the class at Quilt Emporium and other projects jumped in line. This is not my product but a picture of the instructors and a reminder of the cuteness of it.
6. By Annie – Everything in a place bag (name?). I started this in 2021 and it’s very complicated. I’m really almost done and just need to sew all the pieces together.
7. Tula Pink’s Butterfly 2.0 – I haven’t actually started or cut the fabric. But I want to very badly. I’ve had a lot of new starts the last few months so I want to get the flimsies finished before cutting into this.
8. Mountain Mist: Apple Blossom (November 2022)
Happy quilting friends
Pingback: WIP list updated | Thousand Needles