I realized that I haven’t done a Get It Done post since 12/1/2013. I looked on Judy’s site and didn’t see that she did one for January either. I do not know if she has decided not to do it anymore or forgot with the holidays and other stuff coming up on her blog. But I really enjoyed doing them – it helped me to focus on what 4 things I really wanted to get done each month (along with some things I’d like to get done). Some months I was able to get things done other months I didn’t but I always felt like I was moving in the right direction. So whether Judy continues to do the “Get It Done” posts or not… I think I’ll continue to as I found it really helpful to stay on track.
So for February, I’m only listing two items this month. The girl has 2 cheer competitions this month and 1 Saturday practice which means that I’m away from quilting for 3 Saturdays. Then we’re off to Vegas the 4th Saturday to celebrate my hubby’s birthday! It’s a big one but he doesn’t want to think about it yet. So I’m keeping my list short this month!
The LONG LIST also called my WISH List
- The BOMS –
- Tell It To The Stars – Work on the February Clue
- Moon Glow – I’m caught up so I want to find time to work on the most recent kit I received
- Hampton Ridge – I’m just a little behind so I need to do 6 blocks this month to get caught up for the next packet
- A Rainbow Garden – I’m way behind but plugging away at block 3.
- Celtic Solstice – Part 4, 5 and 6
- Raining Cats and Dogs – Continue to applique Block 2
Quilting Station – Easy Street
Piecing Station – The BOMs and Celtic Solstice
Hand Station – Hand quilt, Raining Cats and Dogs, Rainbow Garden