1. Continue to count fabric in and out of my stash – Use my stash!
2. Concentrate on one thing at a time. –
- make sure I have enough batting in my stash somewhere.
- trim down the batting
- quilt this
- Tell It To The Stars –
- Get Bailey in the house to quilt it.
- Moon Glow –
- cut and sew the borders on
- buy batting
- determine what the backing is going to be
- determine what the quilting is going to be
- get this on Bailey and quilt it!
- Raining Cats and Dogs –
- Finish the applique on the final block
- Hampton Ridge –
- Piece the rows together
3. View and complete Craftsy Classes. –
Stephanie Japel’s Hats Four Ways – Work on the second project
4. Complete a project I have a kit for
5. Scrap system? – Go through bins and separate Bin #3, Bin #4 and full yardage.
Here’s to a great year!