I’m working on the borders for Moon Glow. I’ve spent the last few days measuring and cutting strips and strips. And since I’m a nerd I created a project plan to help keep me organized over the next few steps:
- Piece the strips (of the same fabric) together
- Cut each strip into 4 equal strips
- Piece fabric #1 with fabric #2 to create piece A
- repeat for fabric #3 and fabric #4 to create piece B
- repeat for fabric #5 and fabric #6 to create piece C
- Piece A +B to create piece D
- repeat for C and fabric #7 for piece E
- Piece D+E for 4 sets of borders
- Then connect top and bottom
- connect right and left
- finally, miter the corners
That’s my project plan over the next few days. The tables are a bit of a mess with all the pieces strewn about although nicely labeled so I don’t drive myself crazy. But that means that I can’t take out Raining Cats and Dogs until this project is done. I’m kind of sad about that since I’ve been making a lot of headway on that project the past couple of weeks.
~Here’s to a great week!