I spent most of my crafty time last week dealing with quilting Raining Cats and Dogs. I really hope to get this part done this week and get started hand quilting.
Last week’s to do list:
- Raining Cats and Dogs … Start the machine quilting on this on my domestic. … done
- Hand work – Work a bit on A Rainbow Garden … I’d love Love LOVE to get Block 4 done this week. I’ve got a bit more to do on the centers of the flowers but they’re tiny and I hope that I’ll be able to finish them up. … not done
- Knit – keep working on the Rosie Hat …not done
- Cross Stitch – work on the embroidery for the top border and the first row of the 1st page of Farmland! … I did work on this a bit last week but I didn’t get the embroidery done for the top border or get the first column done on the 1st page of Farmland. I’ve been watching some youtube videos of cross stitching which is very interesting.
- Moon Glow – throw the practice pieces onto the frame and figure out my machine with the thread and bobbing and work out any tension issues. … not done.
- Missing Ivy – If I’m machine quilting Raining Cats and Dogs on my Bernina, I will not be able to work on Missing Ivy. So… I moved this and Celtic Solstice to the bottom of this list. If I get the machine quilting done (doubt it), I would like to get to step #10 and finish up those 4 corners. … not done.
- Celtic Solstice – work on piecing the bits for Block B while I’m working on step #10 for Missing Ivy. … not done.
This week’s to do list:
- Raining Cats and Dogs … Finish the machine quilting on this on my domestic and get going on hand quilting this baby.
- Hand work – Work a bit on A Rainbow Garden …
- Knit – keep working on the Rosie Hat …
- Cross Stitch – work on the embroidery for the top border and the first row of the 1st page of Farmland!
- Moon Glow – I don’t think I’ll be working on this this week. I want to focus on Raining Cats and Dogs, so I’ll probably skip this this week.
- Missing Ivy – Same – I want to focus on Raining Cats and Dogs so I’ll skip this this week.
- Celtic Solstice – Same – I want to focus on Raining Cats and Dogs so I’ll skip this this week.
I’m looking forward to a great week!
Check out more at and and and and and
Have a great week!
My dad always said you got more done with goals than without. It was a busy week for you, but you still managed to get some things done!
I agree! Thanks Susan! 🙂
oooo, good luck with the quilting of Cats & Dogs! At least you have a Bernina….already winning! Thanks for sharing your project on Design Board Monday
Thanks Cath! 🙂
Good luck! I hope you make the progress you want this week. 🙂
Thanks Beth! 🙂
You can do it! Good luck with the rest of your list.