And now for the numbers:
For the fabric stash:
Nothing purchased, nothing used… YET! 🙂
- Used this week: 0 yards
- Used year to date: 34 yards
- Added this week: 0 yards
- Added year to Date: 23.50 yards
- Net USED for 2016: 10.50 yards
For the Budget:
I bought thread for my embroidery work for Spooky Halloween… and I picked up Row 1 at the LQS so money was spent. Here’s the damage:
Spent this week: $80.45
Spent year to date: $3,377.46
For the yarn stash:
I’m working on my purple socks but they’re not finished yet…
Used this week: 0 yards
Used year to date: 300 yards
Added this week: 0 yards
Added year to date: 0 yards
Net Used for 2016: 300 yards
I could not have a Sunday post without a picture so I worked a bit on this last Sunday and here’s where it’s at now.
I had to trim a bit of the gray of the center flower so that it would line up right with the black part. I wasn’t enjoying stitching this as I had trimmed the black part too much.
Each of the centers were trimmed prior to applique’ing the top piece down so that it will not be too bulky later. So in parts where the applique was too close to the inner line, I had to be very careful in making sure I held all the pieces together so that my needle and fabric wouldn’t come off and produce a hole. It was aggravating and once I finished this piece, I put it away.
Until next time…
~Have a quilty week!