Before I left on vacation I was nominated for a blogger aware by Life as I Interpret It. Thank you so much! I’m so grateful for this nomination. Check out the blog, I enjoy the honesty of the posts as she writes about her financial choices, making positive choices, making bread, etc. It’s so interesting to read and relate to. Like me, she’s on vacation right now so she isn’t posting as often as she normally does. Check out her older posts until she gets back and returns to posting regularly.
I have pasted the award photo and the rules directly from Life’s post. Here they are:
*Thank the person who nominated you, and give a link to his/her blog.
*List the rules.
*Display the image of the award on your post.
*List seven facts about yourself.
*Nominate (up to) 15 bloggers for this award, and notify them to let them know you have nominated them.
Seven Facts About Me:
- I’m originally from Northern California. I was born and raised in the Bay Area and moved to LA to attend UCLA for college. I met my husband and never left.
- I love to plan and implement plans. Back in the day I carried those huge Franklin paper planners. then switched to a Palm. I use a CRM now for work stuff but nothing beats a printed calendar and a project plan. I’m currently using a bullet journal for non-work/quilty/ family stuff. I just started and I’m loving it. It’s only been a month so I keep changing my layouts and stuff from week to week.
- My favorite color is purple.
- I’m writing this in Myrtle Beach.
- I’m trying to be healthier this year and develop healthy habits.
- One of my goals this year was to read 12 books because I felt like I stopped reading and I used to love to read. I met that goal ridiculously early in the year and now I read/listen to books all the time. I’m generally reading 2 at the same time – one business related and one fiction. I just finished “A Tale for the Time Being” by Ruth Ozeki and I really enjoyed it. For business, I’m reading “Joy, Inc.” by Richard Sheridan.
- I strive to be a better leader, a better manager, a better boss. I own my own business with 8 employees and I strive to create a company where we can have fun while helping others. That’s a simple statement that doesn’t completely represent what I want but I don’t have the time right now to go into full detail. Maybe I will one day.
Here are my nominees at no particular order (There are many more bloggers to list here; I sure will acknowledge them at another time):
- DesertSky Quilting – Primarily quilty related. Susan is very encouraging and provides helpful information.
- From My Carolina Home – Quilting, gardening. Every once in awhile she’ll post tutorials that are great. I enjoy reading about long arming.
- Quilting for the rest of us – Quilting, Craftsy class reviews, Podcaster. I really enjoy Sandy’s podcasts and the blog supplements it.
- Katy Quilts – Another quilter I enjoy keeping up with and checking out her projects.
- Minimalist Next Door – A couple of minimalists documenting their journey. Really interesting stuff.