Here was my list last week:
- Moon Glow … attach the binding … working on it. I’m about halfway done.
- Celtic Solstice – I’ve got a number of individual rows done for Block B. I think it’s time to put them all together and see how many rows I still need to prep. Hopefully I’m pretty close to being done with the individual rows and I can start working on putting those blocks together soon.
- 35 blocks are done and ready to be put together. I need 61 so I’m about halfway through. I’ll keep plugging along and putting the little rows together as leaders and enders while I work on the other stuff. 🙂
- Provence – pull it out and figure out what I need to do next. According to my notes, it looks like I’ve got one block left and then the alternative blocks. If that’s the case then I would like to finish the last block.
- finished the last block.
- Spooky Halloween … Row 2, block 1 – applique
- appliqued down a few pieces
- Have yourself a Quilty Little Christmas … Month 1: Block 2 and 3 and create my project page.
- Block 2 is done. I posted a pic last Wednesday.
- Block 3 – started this block but it required mini rickrack which I don’t have. I emailed the instructor and she brought some to the first class (which I missed). She offered to bring me some to the next class. I accepted since I don’t have mini rick racks in my stash. I have large rick rack that I use when I make baby quilts.
- Raining Cats and Dogs … hand quilt …
- I held off last week as I wanted to get the binding on for Moon Glow.
- Cross Stitch – For Bukid, continue working on the 4th row…. done…. worked a good bit but the 4th row is not yet done.
So this week, here’s my target:
- Moon Glow … finish attaching the binding.
- Celtic Solstice – continue working on these as my leaders and enders.
- Missing Ivy – Work on step #13 – the borders
- Provence – start the alternative blocks
- Spooky Halloween … Row 2, block 1 – continue to applique more pieces
- Have yourself a Quilty Little Christmas … Month 2: Block 1 and 2 and create my project page.
- Cross Stitch – For Bukid, continue working on the 4th row.
I’m looking forward to a great week!
Have a great week!