I put some of the blocks together and now I’m all done with the June and July kits. I’m ready to get going on the August kit I picked up last week!
Here was my list last week:
- Hampton Ridge – prep the backing … done
- Celtic Solstice – continue working on these as my leaders and enders… done
- Missing Ivy – head over to the LQS and buy white on white fabric. Then, I can continue my work on step #14 … done.. I’m working on finishing Step #14 …
- Provence – continue working on the alternative blocks … not done
- Spooky Halloween … Row 2, block 1 – continue to applique more pieces … done… but I’ve still got a lot of pieces before this block is finished
- Have yourself a Quilty Little Christmas … Month 2: Block 3 and create my project page…. I finished the blocks but I haven’t gotten around to creating my project page… maybe this week!
- Cross Stitch – For Bukid, work on row 5 … done
So this week, here’s my target:
- Hampton Ridge – prep the batting … I want to get this on the frame this week
- Celtic Solstice – hold off on this as Missing Ivy’s border prep is being worked on as my leaders/enders while I work on Spooky Halloween pieced blocks and Have yourself a Quilty Little Christmas
- Missing Ivy – prep this border as my leaders/enders
- Provence – hold off on this one
- Spooky Halloween … Row 2, block 1 – continue to applique more pieces and get a pieced block done. I’m tired of not getting anything finished for this quilt even though I’m working on it. Handwork is so slow and I need to get a pieced block done so I feel like I’m making progress here. I just picked up Row 4 so I’ve got pieced blocks I can work on in Row 3 and Row 4.
- Have yourself a Quilty Little Christmas … create my project page and Month 3: block 1
I’m looking forward to a great week!
Check out more at and and and and and
Have a great week!
Loving your Quilty Christmas blocks 🙂
Thank you! 🙂
Your Christmas blocks make me happy!
Thanks Emily! 🙂
Love the Quilty Christmas. The blocks and rows look great together.
Thanks Susan! 🙂
Fabulous Christmas Blocks! They are going to make such a beautiful quilt!
Thanks Patricia! 🙂
Pingback: MCM #35 – Writing, Testing, Editing |