Last week was tough. The hubby started working a few weeks ago and I’m having a difficult time adjusting. After more than 5 years of not having certain responsibilities, I suddenly am finding myself needing to do things like cooking, cleaning, picking up the kiddos from school… I could go on and on. So my crafty time is being taken up with these things. And the bit of time I am able to do anything – I’m using it to bind Hampton Ridge. Not much to take pictures on!
Here was my list last week:
- Hampton Ridge – Hand stitch the binding. … I worked on this but it is still not done.
- Celtic Solstice – Get more block Bs done! … I got a couple more blocks done. 🙂
- Missing Ivy – Get the next 2 borders (#3 and 4) on. … done.. just barely as I finished this yesterday. I need to press it and get a picture for you.
- Provence – press the blocks and figure out what’s the next step for this. … not done …
- Spooky Halloween … Row 2, block 1 – try a different method to appliqué the remaining leaves and bat. … I fused it, machine appliquéd it and didn’t like how it looked. I am messing with the specs and I’m hoping that I will find a spec that I will like.
So this week, here’s my target:
- Hampton Ridge – Continue to hand stitch the binding. I am on my third side so I’m hoping that this will get done this week.
- Celtic Solstice – Get more block Bs done!
- Missing Ivy – Get the next 2 borders (#5 and 6) on. The borders are already prepped. I just need to measure, cut, pin, and sew!
- Spooky Halloween … Row 2, block 1 – I’ve got the bat left and the embroidery. It would be wonderful to be done with this block this week.
- Have yourself a quilty little Christmas! – I picked up this month’s kit last Thursday and I wanted to jump on it this weekend. I didn’t because I had a lot of stuff to do and the bit of crafty time I had I spent binding Hampton Ridge or prepping the borders of Missing Ivy.
- Provence – press the blocks and figure out what’s the next step for this.
I’m looking forward to a great week!
Have a great week!