The plan for today is to spend some time in my craft room!
Last’s weeks task and accomplishments:
- Quilting –
- Secret Project: hand bind 1 side of my secret project – DONE
- Raining Cats and Dogs – hand quilt once this week – NOT DONE
- A Rainbow Garden – hand applique on Sunday – DONE
- Civil War Diary Quilt – do a block – NOT DONE
- Knitting –
- Kimono – finish the stockinette part of the left sleeve. – NOT DONE BUT I’M HALFWAY THROUGH. I DIDN’T REALIZE HOW MANY ROWS THE STOCKINETTE PART REALLY WAS.
- August Socks – Central Park – finish the toe and weave in the ends. – DONE
- Starting Point – I have 10 rows left of the first clue. I’d like to get these last 10 rows finished this week. – DONE
- Cross Stitch –
- Finish Row 11 – DONE
- Bag Making –
- Maxwell Bag – wrap the fabric around the handle – IT’S WRAPPED BUT I STILL NEED TO SEW IT SHUT. IT’S CURRENTLY PINNED.
- Clothes Making – figure out where I am in the pajama pants and finish it. – NOT DONE
My List for next week:
- Secret Project #1 – bind 2nd of 4 sides
- A Rainbow Garden – Work on this for Slow Stitch Sunday
- Raining Cats and Dogs – Hand quilt this. My goal for the month is to do all of the cream quilting for the third row.
- Civil War Diary Quilt – do one block
- Kimono sweater – Finish the stockinette part of the left sleeve
- Starting Point Shawl – knit 2 rows per day
- Q Train Socks – finish the ribbing and get started on the leg
- Cross Stitch
- Mama’s Bukid – finish 2 colorways this week in Row 12
- Bag Making
- Maxwell Bag – cover the handles
- Pajama Pants