I finally got a little thing finished. That’s my pillowcase from Friday’s UFO Party.
I’m very happy to finally have something in the “Used” column. 🙂
The fabric stash:
- Used since last time: 1.5 yards
- Used year to date: 1.5 yards
- Added since last time: 0 yards
- Added year to Date: 8.5 yards
- Net added for 2018: 6.75 yards
For yarn: I caught Voolenvine’s recent update and I have 7 skeins to add to the stash. I had to get a few skeins of Gothday Cake as well as Feyre and Rhysand. I need to knit faster!
The yarn stash:
- Used since last time: 0 skeins
- Used year to date: 2 skeins
- Added since last time: 7 skeins
- Added year to date: 7 skeins
- Net ADDED for 2018: 5 skein
Slow Stitching Sunday
I was able to work on my stitching last weekend! Here’s the photo from last week (which was really from the last time I worked on it…a few months ago)
And here’s what it looks like now:
I didn’t take a pic of the whole block… just the part I worked on which was the bottom stem. I hope to finish the bottom stem today.. a stitch at a time…
see more stash reports at Quilt Paint Create’s site and hand projects at and
~Have a quilty week!