Stash Report – Week 9, 2015



I got the quilt frame put together and Bailey up on it.  I also got Month by Month on it.  It took me all afternoon yesterday to get it going and by the time I was done putting everything together, I was too tired to tackle the machine and actually quilting.  That’s my plan for tomorrow.  I’m really excited and I hope things go smoothly.

Finally finishes to count!  The secret project is done and I’m counting the top for Tell It To The Stars now.  I could count Month by Month now too but I’ll do that when it is off the quilt frame and bounded.  That’s a total of 9 yards used this week.  But I had to add fabric for the backing of Month by Month.  I bought 5.25 yards.  I wanted 6 to be safe but I bought the end of the bolt so 5.25 it was.  And I stuck to my intentions and got clearance fabric.

Used this week: 9 yards
Used year to Date: -23.25 yards
Added this week: 5 yards
Added Year to Date: 29.75 yards
Net Added for 2015: 6.5 yards

see more stash reports at  Patchwork Times

~Have a quilty week!


14 responses »

  1. Your are doing well with your stash. Congrats on the progress you’ve made with your new long arm. That will help your numbers go in the right direction very quickly.

  2. Good that you are using up your fabrics. In and out is always good. It’s when it’s always in that there’s a problem… Hope you had a chance to quilt on Monday. Sandi

Leave a Reply