I’m working on finishing the top for Scrapitude. I’ve got all the blocks pieced in rows and I’m in the middle of putting together the rows of sashing. I’ve got 3 more of those rows to finish up and then I can piece the row of blocks with the row of sashes. Once that is done I’ll work on getting the borders together. I like how the quilt looks. This started out as a mystery so you just never know with mysteries whether you’ll like how it will turn out and I’m happy that I like this one. I wasn’t very organized when I put the blocks together. I originally paid close attention in the block layouts and not place matching fabrics together. However I didn’t label anything and my blocks got mixed up. As you can see I ended up sewing matching fabrics together. I’m not pleased about that but that’s what I get when I just want to piece things together and not take the time to label and organize everything.
~Here’s to a great week!
I try to avoid sewing matching fabrics together, too, but here I find the effect lovely. I look forward to seeing the finished project!
Thank you so much! 🙂