I’m still working on Tell It To The Stars. I won’t bore you with another picture of the same thing. Just know that I’ve got 2 sides completely bound. I’m about halfway through the 3rd side. With me at QuiltCon this week, I doubt I will get this finished before the next Sunday Stash Report.
I am happy to report that I did get into the Wool Applique class that I was waitlisted for at QuiltCon. I got most of my supplies together. The only thing I need to get is wool. I’ve never bought wool separately (outside of a kit) before so I am planning on getting some at QuiltCon specifically for this class.
The other major thing I’ve been working on is Hampton Ridge. Border #3 is now on!
Now I’m working on Border #4. There are a gajillion HSTs on Border #4. It’s funny how one step in this process can be broken down into multiple steps. In this case, we’re using the Star Singles paper thingies (cuz I don’t know what they’re called). First I had to cut all the fabric, then I sewed on the lines.
And made 21 of these pieces.
Then I trimmed….
The next step is to cut, cut, and cut! There’s a lot of cutting there. Once all those things are cut, I have to remove the paper and press towards the dark of the HST. My goal for this week is to get all the cutting done.
~Here’s to a great week!