Last week’s to do list:
- Raining Cats and Dogs … continue to hand quilt an arm length of thread every day. … I pieced 6 days last week! It was awesome and I’m truly enjoying the hand quilting. This wasn’t the case with my first quilt when I first tried hand quilting. I think when I tried it then I wanted the quilt to just be done and you can’t rush hand quilting if you mean to enjoy it. I’m glad I decided to do hand quilting with this project.
- Hand work – Work a bit on A Rainbow Garden …done…
- Knit – watch the first lesson of the sock class on Craftsy and cast on my first sock. … done…
- Cross Stitch – For the Welcome project finish the embroidery on the right border and for Bukid, finish the second row of the 1st page! … I was able to get of this project done. I’m still working on both tasks but I’m closer to finishing it.
- Moon Glow … continue to quilt this every day …done…
- Missing Ivy – Step 11 – finish piecing the rows together. … still working on this. I pieced a stitch into each row so 2 rows are done but the 3 middle rows still need another stitch to finish them off.
- Celtic Solstice – Continue to work on Block B as leaders and enders. … done
- Spooky Halloween – Row, Block 2 – finish the applique and the embroidery. Block 3 – finish piecing. Block 4 – piece the background, and do the applique.
- … Block 2… applique is done and I’m finishing up the embroidery. I needed a different color that I didn’t have for the eyes so I purchased some from hawthorne threads in the weight I wanted. I plan to take this with me to Florida so I will not be working on this again until then.
- Block 3 – done! yay!
- Block 4 – the background is pieced, I need to do the machine applique, decide what will be hand done and prep that for hand work.
- Provence BOM – Block 10 …done…
This week’s to do list will be very short as I’ve got a lot to do for work and just getting ready for vacation:
- Raining Cats and Dogs … continue to hand quilt an arm length of thread when I can. I won’t hold myself to the daily work on this. I’d be happy if I touch this once or twice.
- Cross Stitch – Bukid, finish the second row of the 1st page and start the third row!
- Missing Ivy – Step 11 – do the last stick of each row so that it’s ready to piece the rows together.
- Celtic Solstice – Continue to work on Block B as leaders and enders.
- Spooky Halloween –
- Row 1, block 4 – machine applique, decide what will be hand done and prep it for hand work.
- Row 2 – cut the fabric for all the blocks, piece all the parts that can be pieced, and prep it for hand work.
I’m looking forward to a great week!
Have a great week!