Moon Glow is finally all quilted! The picture above is washed out because it was late in the day when I was able to take this picture. But it works. Here’s a close up of the quilting:
Here was my list last week:
- Moon Glow … finish quilting the last two borders. Maybe prep the label on the Brother. … I finished quilting but haven’t yet prepped the label.
- knit the purple socks … not done
- A Rainbow Garden … Get the final two stems applique’d on. … done
- Spooky Halloween … figure out where I left off from when I went on vacation and get as much as I can done before the next pick up on Thursday. … done
- Missing Ivy … finish putting the rows together to complete the inner top… not done…
- Raining Cats and Dogs … hand quilt again. I missed it while I was away… done
- Cross Stitch – Welcome project – go to the shop and find the floss I need to finish the embroidery … done … For Bukid, finish the third row … done
- Celtic Solstice – Continue to work on Block B as leaders and enders… done. I was only able to do a few pieces but a few is better than none. 🙂
So this week, here’s my target:
- Moon Glow … trim, prep the label, prep the binding.
- knit the purple socks
- Spooky Halloween …
- Row 1, block 4 – continue embroidering.
- Row 2, block 1 – applique
- Row 3 – find the blocks to piece and piece them
- Missing Ivy … finish putting the rows together to complete the inner top.
- Raining Cats and Dogs … hand quilt every day
- Cross Stitch – Welcome project – finish this now that I have the floss. For Bukid, work on the fourth row.
- Celtic Solstice – Continue to work on Block B as leaders and enders.
I’m looking forward to a great week!
Have a great week!