Here was my list last week:
- Hampton Ridge – Buy fabric to bind this, and get it on the quilt! … done… I was able to get the fabric and machine bind it to the front. Next step is to hand sew the binding to the back. I’m seeing the finish line…
- Celtic Solstice – continue to finish more rows of block b as my leaders/enders. …I’ve finally got all the rows done for Block B and now I’m working on getting the blocks all put together. I was able to get 2 done last week!
- Missing Ivy – Get the borders on… There are something like 9 borders for this quilt. Do the first 2 this week. … done… I got 2 done and halfway through the 3rd border.
- Provence – press the blocks and figure out what’s the next step for this. … nothing…
- Spooky Halloween … Row 2, block 1 – try a different method to applique the remaining leaves and bat. … not done…
So this week, here’s my target:
- Hampton Ridge – Hand stitch the binding.
- Celtic Solstice – Get more block Bs done!
- Missing Ivy – Get the next 2 borders (#3 and 4) on.
- Provence – press the blocks and figure out what’s the next step for this.
- Spooky Halloween … Row 2, block 1 – try a different method to applique the remaining leaves and bat.
I’m looking forward to a great week!
Have a great week!