Here was my list last week:
- Hampton Ridge – Buy fabric to bind this, and get it on the quilt! … done… I was able to get the fabric and machine bind it to the front. Next step is to hand sew the binding to the back. I’m seeing the finish line…
- Celtic Solstice – continue to finish more rows of block b as my leaders/enders. …I’ve finally got all the rows done for Block B and now I’m working on getting the blocks all put together. I was able to get 2 done last week!
- Missing Ivy – Get the borders on… There are something like 9 borders for this quilt. Do the first 2 this week. … done… I got 2 done and halfway through the 3rd border.
- Provence – press the blocks and figure out what’s the next step for this. … nothing…
- Spooky Halloween … Row 2, block 1 – try a different method to applique the remaining leaves and bat. … not done…
So this week, here’s my target:
- Hampton Ridge – Hand stitch the binding.
- Celtic Solstice – Get more block Bs done!
- Missing Ivy – Get the next 2 borders (#3 and 4) on.
- Provence – press the blocks and figure out what’s the next step for this.
- Spooky Halloween … Row 2, block 1 – try a different method to applique the remaining leaves and bat.
I’m looking forward to a great week!
Check out more at and and and and and
Have a great week!
Or try leaving off the remaining leaves and bat – it looks great as it is! The broom and sign balance the bat and leaves.
It’s already fused on. I’m not liking how it looks with the machine applique but I think I just need to change my settings a bit and then it will be fine. Thanks Susan! 🙂
When I saw you mentioned that “Missing Ivy” had nine borders I just had to click over—sure enough a Judy L. pattern! Just finished one myself recently. Sounds like you’ve got your ducks all lined up for a productive week ahead!
Thanks Vivian! 🙂
Whoa! I can’t see myself making a quilt with nine borders – usually two is my max! Borders are not fun for me. 🙂 Congrats on the progress you’ve made on your projects. I hope you get to spend lots of time sewing this week!
Thanks Beth! 🙂
Love the block.well done.
Thank you Kathleen Mary! 🙂
Your quilts are lovely and I love the little halloween block. You are vey focused!
Thanks Kathi! 🙂
I love the Spooky Halloween block. Such great details!
Thanks Sarah! 🙂