Now that I’m not sick and I have the desire to get things done I’ve got a number of things on my to do list this week.
First, my plan is to finish my 2018 crafty plan posts and post them.
Second, I want to get going on the routine I’ve set for myself and see how it will work. You’ll read more about my routine when we get to the last post of my 2018 crafty plan.
Third, create January goals…
For specific crafty goals for this week, here are the things …
- Mama’s Bukid – Page 5, Row 5 – Finish Row 5. I am halfway through and will post an updated picture some time this week.
- Resfeder socks – do 5 rounds per day, which would be about 35 rounds for the week. I believe that will mean that by the end of the week, I’ll be done with the leg and ready to start the heels.
- Christmas socks – I’m working on the foot and I have about 2-3 pattern repeats to do until I’m able to start on the toes.
- Harry Potter – I have to connect the shoulder and start on the sleeves.
- Celtic Solstice – put the back together.