Since I was at Road2CA last weekend, I wasn’t able to prep my Monday’s POA post for last week. So here were the specific crafty goals I made two weeks ago:
- Mama’s Bukid – Page 5, Row 7 – I realized last week that somewhere along the way my numbers got messed up. I’m actually in the middle of row 7 right now and I’d like to finish row 7 this week. There are 14 rows on one page so when I finish this I’ll be halfway through page 2! – DONE
- Resfeder socks – finish the heel – DONE
- Christmas socks – finish the toes, kitchener, take a picture and post to ravelry. – DONE
- Harry Potter Weasley Sweater for daughter – I’d like to create a page so that I can take appropriate pictures to make it easier for me/you to find and rip out the sleeve portion I’ve already done and redo it a bit bigger. – DONE
- Celtic Solstice – Continue piecing the back together. – WORKING ON THIS
- I’ve got Road2CA this week! – YAY, IT WAS FUN!
And for this week’s goals, here’s what I want to get done.
- Mama’s Bukid – Page, 5, Row 8
- Celtic Solstice – continue piecing the backing
- Maxwell Bag – work on the handle
- Rainbow Garden – pull this out again and work a bit on it on Sunday
- Knitting projects:
- Spattergroit until 2/1 when the next sock pattern comes out from the sock collection I’ve signed up with.
- Weasley Sweater for Kayla – continue to work on the sleeves
- Martine Hat – do a round or two each day