This was my expected third start for the last couple of months. This was where the flimsy was when I thought this was finished the first time. This is how far the class took us. But after sitting with it for a few days it didn’t feel finished and I needed to do more.
Here is where I’m at now. I decided I wanted those stars at the end to be finished so I first put together those star points and then I debated about the parts between each half diamond. I decided to stay with the purple grunge and I’m loving the effect. I ran out of that fabric so I need to go to my LQS to get some more. (oh, poor me!)
I have an idea on how I want to bind it too and finish it off. I am having a kick with this project right now.
There is too little time my crafty friends.