Short List – May goals
- Top 3 piecing quilts – Dancing with the Stars, Grassy Creek, Scrappy Stars Around the Corner
- Hand work – Simple days, Raining Cats and Dogs
- Knitting – morning socks, Weasley Sweater (front)
- Cross Stitching – just do a bit on my weekly project every day (whatever tiny decisions selects)
- To Be Quilted – Finish the orange quilt (finish quilting, add the label, do the binding, take a nice picture and post about it)
How I did last week –
- For my cross stitch – Blooming Bouquets #2: Cheerful – I stitched 4 times last week and below is a picture of where I left off.
- continue knitting on my morning socks and do at least 10 rows on my Weasley Sweater. – DONE
- Gardening – Plant the seedlings Julie gave me, as well as the others I bought this weekend. 🙂 – I did get a number of these planted but I still have a few more to plant. We got hit with a brief heat wave and my seedlings wilted by the end of each day of heat. I had to water twice a day to keep them going and it looks like they will be fine.
- finish quilting the orange quilt top – DONE
- Simple Days – continue embroidering the 3rd block of the January clue – worked on this and I’m still working on it.
- Dancing with the stars – continue piecing more of block A – worked on this a bit more and I’m still working on it.
- Pull out Grassy Creek and start clue – NOT done
- Cross Stitch – this week I’m working on my Dragonfly piece.
- Knitting – do 10 more rows on my Weasley Sweater and do the heels on my morning socks.
- Gardening – finish planting the seedlings I have. I will be making my bi-weekly trip to Sego Nursery, my local garden nursery that I love to go to and check out what they have. I’m looking for nasturtiums, more basil, more mint, and whatever else I find.
- orange quilt top – get label and binding ready
- simple days, continue to embroider the 3rd block of the January clue.
- Dancing with the stars – continue piecing more of Block A
- Pull Out Grassy creek and start clue 5.
Happy crafting, friends!