Nothing in or out! But a little progress was made on my various projects. I was able to get the “No Dogs” sign appliqued on to Block 7 of Raining Cats and Dogs.
Here’s a picture of the full block as it is now. I’m trying to work on this one piece at a time on the weekends. So today the plan is to get the dog’s tail on.
I was also able to get Hampton Ridge go from 6 rows to 3 rows. The next step is to get it into 2 rows, then 1 piece! I’m loving how this is turning out. Once I get that inner top done, I’ll pull out the border fabric and start working on getting that on.
I worked a little bit on Celtic Solstice too but it’s just a bunch of HSTs and white triangles right now. I need to be patient because here’s the part where my precision starts to slacken. This is why I only do a few at a time because after about 20 of these things, they all start to blend together. I took out the Corduroy Quilt – Razzle – yesterday but didn’t have a chance to actually do anything. So today I’ll be adding it to the rotation. Here’s the plan:
- At the pressing stations
- press the white fabric (because I still need to cut about 50 pairs of the 2″ triangles)
- press the random pieces I pieced together as leaders and enders between project yesterday
- press the Celtic Solstice pieces that are already have one of the white triangles pieced with an HST
- Go through Razzle and see where I’m at
- At the cutting station
- Cut the white fabric for the 50 pairs
- Cut for Razzle if I need to
- At the piecing station
- piece the white triangles to the HSTs for Celtic Solstice
- piece Razzle together.
Here’s the numbers this week:
Used this week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: -47 yards
Added this week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 87.08 yards
Net Added for 2015: 39.58 yards
~Have a quilty week!