First, the stash report! Nothing added, nothing finished…
Used this week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: -47 yards
Added this week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 90.08 yards
Net Added for 2015: 42.58 yards
I wasn’t able to get the next piece of Raining Cats and Dogs applique’d but I did progress nicely. I have this handy tool called Bias Bars that I got some time ago for a BOM with my LQS.
The purpose is to create the thin lines known in Celtic patterned quilts. I haven’t done one of those but it would be nice to one day. Anyway, the first item to applique was the thin stem of a flower and I felt that the Bias Bars was a perfect tool to use for that. So it took some time to put together. It worked perfectly. Since I knew that I wouldn’t have the time to actually applique the stem down, I decided to finish marking up all the pieces on the necessary fabrics for the rest of this block. That part is done, now no more excuses for me… all I’ve got is to applique the rest of the pieces. 🙂
Razzle is all packed up, my project page updated, the additional fabric ordered, and everything will be ready to go when I touch this project again next month. 🙂
Missing Ivy – didn’t have time to get this out and started… will plan to do this today.