Here’s my crafty plan for the next few days:
- Moon Glow – Get a couple of rows quilted
- Raining Cats and Dogs – continue hand quilting every day
- Spooky Halloween – prep row 1 for hand work so I can take the blocks to FL. This is specifically for Block 2 and Block 4. If I have time, I think I’ll do block 2 because there’s not much left. I picked up Row 2 last Thursday from my LQS, so if I have time, I’d like to get some of it prepped for FL.
- Missing Ivy – step 11 – get the rows together.
- Celtic Solstice – work on these as Leaders/Enders while I’m doing other projects.
- cross stitch a bit
- knit a bit
- work on my wool project a bit
Have a great quilty Saturday!