My Bernina is in the shop so I have a few options to play with. I would like to play with the Brother but I still need to get a quarter inch foot. I could borrow the girl’s Bernette but it too doesn’t have a quarter inch foot. I think I’ll pull out the featherweight. I bought a quarter inch foot at the last Road and haven’t had a chance to attach it. I’m not sure what I’ll be working on today but here’s my short list for this week:
- Moon Glow … finish quilting the last two borders. Maybe prep the label on the Brother.
- knit the purple socks
- A Rainbow Garden … Get the final two stems applique’d on.
- Spooky Halloween … figure out where I left off from when I went on vacation and get as much as I can done before the next pick up on Thursday.
- Missing Ivy … finish putting the rows together to complete the inner top.
- Raining Cats and Dogs … hand quilt again. I missed it while I was away.
- Cross Stitch – Welcome project – go to the shop and find the floss I need to finish the embroidery. For Bukid, finish the third row…
- Celtic Solstice – Continue to work on Block B as leaders and enders.
Okay the list isn’t short but each item on the list is just a small part of a larger whole. Each small part is doable. It is the first week of the new quarter so I’m anticipating work to take up more time than normal.
In the meantime, here’s a look at where I left off on Missing Ivy:
I’m looking forward to a great week!
Have a great week!