- Mama’s Bukid – Finish Row 8 and 9 of Page 5
- UPDATE – I finished row 8, row 9 and I’m pretty darn close to row 10. I haven’t taken an updated picture since yesterday so we’ll have to make due with the most recent one I’ve got.
and so you can see my progress from the beginning of the month, here’ s a pic of what it looked like then.
It’s fun to see the progress on these long term projects.
- Gamer Nouveau – Finish prepping the fabric and start Page 1
- UPDATE – I’m about halfway through Page 1. As I’ve said, this is not my primary project. Mama’s Bukid is my primary project but I do try to get one thread stitched on each night. And while I’m not able to do it every night, I’m able to do it most nights.
- Kayla’s Weasley Sweater – Finish the sleeves. I am planning on doing a RS (right side) and WS (wrong side) on each sleeve a day and spend Thursday night Knit Nights working on it. I hope that’s enough time to finish up the sleeves in February.
- UPDATE – I’ve been working on this project but I’m not sure how much longer I need to knit the sleeves. I’m pretty sure I’m not finished yet but I need to have Kayla try it on to see how we are.
- The February socks in Knitting Expat’s Sock Club.
- UPDATE – I am working on the leg. My plan is to have the heels done this weekend and that should put me in line with getting these done this month.
- Update – These were finished in the nick of time on 2/28/18!
- Martine Hat – Finish the hat. I’m currently working on the hat part but I’m almost to the point where I can start the decrease.
- UPDATE – This is finished!
- Celtic Solstice – Finish the back together and quilt this
- UPDATE – I maybe wanted to do too much for this task. I was able to get the back almost done at 100″x120″. I need it to be 120″x120″ so I’m a little short. But since we’re out of town this weekend and next weekend is QuiltCon I will not be able to work on this again until March 3rd! So, this is on hold until then.
- So I pulled out fabric and tried to get the last 20″ done and I just couldn’t do it. I didn’t have enough scraps left over and the easiest way to do it would be to get 2 yards, cut it and piece it together. The problem is that my 1-2 yard stash is at the bottom of my bins and I am in no mood to pull them out and go through them.
- Enjoy QuiltCon!
- UPDATE! I didn’t buy anything except the QuiltCon bag and a MQG project bag. I thought I would get some of the accuquilt square dies but they do not have much in terms of specials so I can always get those another time. I haven’t used the dies I currently have enough to warrant buying more. So no fabric, no purchases other than the bags mentioned previously. I did look for shirts and things but didn’t really see anything I liked. I think I really want to use the stuff I have and I’ve bought a lot these first couple months of the year that I’m feeling drained.