how I did last week –
- Cross stitch on Titania – I only stitched on her once.
- Continue knitting daily on my morning socks and Weasley Sweater. I want to get to this 100% next week. – I skipped my bullet journal last week so I’m not sure how well I did. I believe I knit probably 3 times last week and for my Weasley Sweater I’m about 1/4 of the way through. It’s almost 1/3 of the quarter so I’m a little behind schedule.
- Gardening – My friend Julie gave me some more seedlings so I’ll need to get those planted this week. – I planted one of the seedlings. I’ve got pole beans and something else to plant. I just can’t decide where to put them. I will need to determine that this week though.
- Quilting –
- finish quilting the orange quilt top – not done
- wash the new fabric for the border of the Jan Krentz quilt – done
- Judy Neimeyer – Double Wedding Rings – trim the pieces – done
- Simple Days – embroider the 3rd block of the January clue – worked on. It’s not done but it’s in progress
- Dancing with the Stars – continue piecing more of block A. – yes. I did this. It’s not finished but I’m working on it.
this week –
- For my cross stitch – I’m switching projects. More on this another time. But my tiny decisions app picked “bountiful blossoms”.
- continue knitting on my morning socks and do at least 10 rows on my Weasley Sweater.
- Gardening – Plan the seedlings Julie gave me, as well as the others I bought this weekend. 🙂
- finish quilting the orange quilt top
- Simple Days – continue embroidering the 3rd block of the January clue
- Dancing with the stars – continue piecing more of block A
- Pull out Grassy Creek and start clue
Happy crafting, friends!