Short List – May goals
- Top 3 piecing quilts – Dancing with the Stars, Grassy Creek, Scrappy Stars Around the Corner
- Hand work – Simple days, Raining Cats and Dogs
- Knitting – morning socks, Weasley Sweater (front)
- Cross Stitching – just do a bit on my weekly project every day (whatever tiny decisions selects)
- To Be Quilted – Finish the orange quilt (finish quilting, add the label, do the binding, take a nice picture and post about it) – DONE
How I did last week –
- Cross Stitch – I stitched on Gamer twice last week.
- Knitting – do 10 more rows on my Weasley Sweater and do the heels on my morning socks. – I did my 10 rows on the Weasley sweater and I finished the second heel on my morning socks.
- Gardening – watered the plans every other day or so
- orange quilt top – get label and binding ready – done. I just kept going and finished the quilt. 🙂
- simple days, continue to embroider the 3rd block of the January clue. – I’m back in love with this project. Another one of my guild mates is working on this and I love what she’s doing. It’s inspiring me to move forward on it.
- Dancing with the stars – continue piecing more of Block A – I finished piecing all of Block A! So I set this aside while I worked on Grassy Creek
- Pull Out Grassy creek and start clue 5 – which meant I was able to pull this out, figure out where I was on Clue 5 and keep going. I’ll need to cut more fabric on the small 9 patches to get this part of the clue finished. => I have cut some more fabric and will start piecing again.
- Cross Stitch – this week: Ariadne
- Simple Days – I have two zoom sessions with the cool quilty people on Tuesday and Wednesday so I plan to do a little on both days.
- Grassy Creek – Get the itty bitty 9-patches done. I will need to cut more fabric and I’m fussy cutting scraps so it takes much longer than strip piecing but it thrills me to no end to use up as much scraps as possible.
- I have 7 -9 patches done so quite a few more to go. I’m doing these the long hard way to use the most of my itty bitty scraps. I plan to keep working on this for now and will not move on to dancing with the stars until this is done.
- Dancing with the stars – figure out how many of Block B I need and start working on it. => haven’t done this yet.
Happy crafting, friends!