Another late post… like really late. Life has been insane.
As always, I went into extensive detail on my plans here, for quilty here, for knitty here, and for cross stitch here.
Here’s the short list:
- Jan Krentz – Diamond Star – At some point, I started working on this project again. I applique’d a center star and chose my border fabric. I plan to get the border done in April
- Finished the top! 4/25/2021
- Bonnie Hunter – Grassy Creek – I finished Clue 4 and I need to get started on Clue 5. See here for the most recent post.
- Recently finished clue 5 and I’m working on Clue 6. My goal is to get this finished before the next mystery quilt comes out in November. 🙂
- Scrappy Stars Around the Corner – finished top! 8/7/2021
- Dancing with the Stars – I pulled this project out because Linda Ballard will be coming to our guild in 2022 and I want this quilt finished when she comes.
- Finished 7/17/2021
- Radiant Jewel – Finished top 8/14/2021
- I need to take a pic of the final top. This picture below was the picture I took when I had all the blocks on the design wall and was moving parts around for the final design.
- Gardenvale – no progress
- Allietare – no progress
- Civil War Diary Quilt – no progress
- Judy Niemeyer = Double Wedding Ring quilt – no progress
- Hawaiian block – finished top. At the moment, it’s hanging around where I can enjoy it. I’m still enjoying it so I’m in no rush to do anything with this project.
- Raining Cats and Dogs – no progress
- Rainbow Garden – no progress
- Simple Days BOM – you can see my last update here. no progress
- Halloween quilt – I’ve not touched this in many years. 🙂
- I’ve not done a ton on my knitting…. I finished a pair of socks but I still have to weave in ends.
- My Weasley Sweater – pulled this out to work on in August and I haven’t started on it. I am now way behind and may not get this done in my goal of xmas.
- 24 days of Christmas Shawl from Jimmy Bean – finished! I am done weaving in the ends, so I need to get this blocked and then do my glamour shots.
- still need to do my glamour shots. weather has been perfect to do this but I’ve not had the time to do so.
- Water Lily – finished knitting! I’m working on weaving in the ends during my Thursday knit nights.
- the ends are woven in and I need to do my glamour shots; I still need to do this.
- Beanie for Kayla
- Tranquil Mist – Now that it’s April and the Weasley sweater is back on the priority daily list, this project was shifted down to a weekly project to be worked on on Thursday knit night.
- pulled this out 6/13/2021 and started working on this until the end of the quarter.
- Orient Express – I work on this one weekly and it’s still small enough that I enjoy it.
- Blue Hat – pulled this out of hibernation, wound the second skein of yarn and have picked this back up for knit nights.
- Like my knitting, I’ve not been stitching much either.
- Gamer Nouveau – did a bit of this but I’m not going to make my goal for the year. I’m way behind and the goal was way too aggressive for the amount of time I save for stitching.
- A Stitch In Time – no progress
- Shades of Red
- Autumn Owls
- Tsuru kame
- Bountiful Blossoms
And I realize that I didn’t even mention my to be quilted list… here.
- Staycation – is finished! got this done before February ended!
- Good Fortune
- Glam Clam – I’ve got a few clams quilted but it’s not yet done.
- SoCal Quilt Run Area 1 Mystery Quilt from 2012
- SoCal Quilt Run Area 4 Mystery Quilt from 2012
- saved top from the august treasure hunt some years ago – I’m calling this my Orange quilt top and since this was at the top of my to be quilted pile, this is the one I’m working on next. I hope to get this finished in March but with 2 workshop classes and a very busy work schedule, I’m not going to be upset if I can’t finish it. I just want to be sure to work on it every weekend to help push me forward on getting this done!!!
- This top is being quilted right now. I plan to be done quilting next week and will work on the binding, label and picture.
- This was not done in time to be a finish in April. But I’m plugging along. I have the inner part quilted and my plan is to finish this in May.
- This is done. 5/10/2021
- Jan Krentz – diamond quilt – finished April 2021 and added to the to be quilted list…
Short List – May goals
- Top 3 piecing quilts – Grassy Creek, secret project, 45 & Life to go
- Hand work – Simple days, Raining Cats and Dogs
- Knitting – morning socks, Weasley Sweater (sleeves)
- Cross Stitching – just do a bit on my weekly project every day (whatever tiny decisions selects)
- To Be Quilted – Glam Clam
I hope this isn’t so boring for you as it’s simply a short (but very long) list to quickly refer to everything I’m working on.