I know. Another few weeks of me missing in action. First work started getting busier again and second, I was working on the same things. I felt like I was repeating myself, and third, it’s playoff time! My Clips are down 2-1 in the second round and every other night it’s a nail biter as we scream and shout at the TV.
I finally finished the snowball blocks for the above quilt, Dancing with the Stars, by Linda Ballard and pieced all the blocks together. Next is the border and I need to audition fabric. Hopefully I can find something in my stash. When you see my numbers below, you’ll see that I need to seriously find something in my stash.
First during week 22, I bought 10 yards for backing for my Jan Krentz quilt “Diamond Quilt”. Then during week 23, Tula Pink’s Curiouser and Curioser arrived at my house. That’s another 25 yards of gloriousness.
Go to more stash reports at QuiltPaintCreate who hosts the Sunday Stash.
The fabric stash:
- Used since last time: 0 yards
- Used year to date: 31 yards
- Added since last time: 35 yards
- Added year to Date: 78 yards
- Net added for 2021: 47 yards
Nothing used, nothing added. 🙂
I finished the front panel of my Weasley Sweater. So now I can work on Tranquil mist during the last couple weeks of the quarter. 🙂
The yarn stash:
- Used since last time: 0 skeins
- Used year to date: 9 skeins
- Added since last time: 0 skeins
- Added year to date: 6 skeins
- Net used for 2021: 3 skeins
~Have a quilty week!