Last week’s to do list:
- Raining Cats and Dogs … hand quilt an arm length of thread every day… done. I was able to do this 5 days out of the week! woohoo.
- Hand work – Work a bit on A Rainbow Garden… done
- Knit – Pick a new project, pick the yarn, read through the materials/pattern, and assuming it’s a craftsy class. Start watching the lessons. … done… I’m going to do some sock knitting. I’ve never knitted a sock but I have a sock class on Craftsy and I’ve been meaning to learn.
- Cross Stitch – For the Welcome project finish the embroidery on the right border and for Bukid, finish the second row of the 1st page! … not done. I have embroidered and I’m working on this a bit at a time so I’m okay with not actually finishing the embroidery on the right border on the Welcome project or finishing the second row of Bukid. I’m just happy to get a bit done every week. 🙂
- Moon Glow – This is now on the frame and I would just like to do a row of quilting every day… I’m quilting a bit on this but not every day like I planned. This is okay because I just do not have the time to do it every day. Again, I’m happy to be getting bits done at a time. 🙂
- Missing Ivy – Step 11, which is piecing the inner top together. … not done. But I pieced pairs together.
- Celtic Solstice – put together pieces of Block B as leaders and enders between working on Missing Ivy. … done… continuing to work on these as leaders and enders.
- Spooky Halloween – Row 1, Block 1 – Finish applique’ing the hexis onto the background and applique the bat. … done… I finished block 1 before my last post and I just didn’t update this properly. I got block 1 and block 5 finished this last week and I’m working on 2, 3, and 4 this week. 2 is almost done. I have a bit of applique and embroidery to do. I have piecing left for block 3 and block 4 needs to be completely worked on.
- Provence BOM – Block 10 … not done…
This week’s to do list:
- Raining Cats and Dogs … continue to hand quilt an arm length of thread every day.
- Hand work – Work a bit on A Rainbow Garden
- Knit – watch the first lesson of the sock class on Craftsy and cast on my first sock.
- Cross Stitch – For the Welcome project finish the embroidery on the right border and for Bukid, finish the second row of the 1st page!
- Moon Glow … continue to quilt this every day.
- Missing Ivy – Step 11 – finish piecing the rows together.
- Celtic Solstice – Continue to work on Block B as leaders and enders.
- Spooky Halloween – Row, Block 2 – finish the applique and the embroidery. Block 3 – finish piecing. Block 4 – piece the background, and do the applique.
- Provence BOM – Block 10
I’m looking forward to a great week!
Have a great week!