Here was my list last week:
- Moon Glow … trim, prep the label, prep the binding … done
- knit the purple socks
- Spooky Halloween …
- Row 1, block 4 – continue embroidering … done
- Row 2, block 1 – applique
- Row 3 – find the blocks to piece and piece them
- Missing Ivy … finish putting the rows together to complete the inner top. … done …
- Raining Cats and Dogs … hand quilt every day … not done. I quilted two days of this week.
- Cross Stitch – Welcome project – finish this now that I have the floss. For Bukid, work on the fourth row. … Welcome project is done! yay and I’m working on Bukid …
- Celtic Solstice – Continue to work on Block B as leaders and enders.
So this week, here’s my target:
- Moon Glow … attach the binding
- Celtic Solstice – I’ve got a number of individual rows done for Block B. I think it’s time to put them all together and see how many rows I still need to prep. Hopefully I’m pretty close to being done with the individual rows and I can start working on putting those blocks together soon.
- Provence – pull it out and figure out what I need to do next. According to my notes, it looks like I’ve got one block left and then the alternative blocks. If that’s the case then I would like to finish the last block.
- Spooky Halloween … Row 2, block 1 – applique
- Have yourself a Quilty Little Christmas … Month 1: Block 2 and 3 and create my project page.
- Raining Cats and Dogs … hand quilt …
- Cross Stitch – For Bukid, continue working on the 4th row.
I’m looking forward to a great week!
Have a great week!